Author: Amit M Agarwal
Publisher: Arihant (2013)
This book is one of the best books to learn ‘Differential Calculus’ available in market today. It starts at basic level and gradually takes you towards JEE Main and JEE Advanced level. Any type of student can improve their Mathematics by using this book. Topics covered are mentioned below,
- Essential Mathematical Tools
- Graphical Transformations
- Continuity and Differentiability
- dy/dx as a Rate Measurer & Tangents, Normals
- Monotonicity, Maxima and Minima
It is highly advised to start at first topic and then move gradually towards the next topics while using this book. It will not only improve your basics but also prepare you to solve JEE Main and JEE Advanced level problems. Quality of solved and unsolved problems is very good. Approaches and tips given in this book will provide advantage while tackling JEE level problems.
Who is this book for?
- If you have just started to learn differential calculus.
- If you want a book which not only covers basics but also prepares you for JEE.
- If you want the list of important formulae and notes, for your revision.
- If you want a book that will take you step by step towards JEE level
- Step by step approach
- Beginners to ‘Differential Calculus’ can start with this book.
- Good quality solved problems.
- Good quality unsolved exercises with hints and solutions.
- List of formulae and important notes.